From a one-time delivery and set-up of your new aquarium to services such as maintenance and cleaning of your tank, here at The Fish Place we can provide it all.
We are here for any type of service call: one time emergency visits, simple water changes, or complete aquarium care. We provide all of this to you at an affordable price. Give us a call and we will provide you with a quote.
A standard maintenance call for your aquarium includes:
- Clean glass tops
- Scrub inside glass
- Wipe down outside glass
- Vacuum sand or gravel
- Partial water change
- Clean or replace filters
- Test water parameters and discuss a plan for changes as needed
- Bring out new fish, plants, or corals and acclimate them properly to the aquarium
- Swap out decorations for cleaning
- Bring additional decorations
We can also provide new filters, supplies and decorations if needed. Pricing is based off of requested services, distance from our store, aquarium size, and cost of water
For your convenience, our experienced professionals at The Fish Place will deliver your new aquarium right to your home or business office. We will also set it up for you for an affordable price.
During the set-up process we will go over in detail how the system works. This will help you to fully understand your new equipment and the networking of the aquarium. Allowing us to set up your tank for you not only helps you to become familiar with your aquarium, it also provides you with the opportunity to ask us any questions you may have. It also ensures that your new aquarium was correctly constructed, preventing common mistakes that can become problematic in the future.
Our store always has plenty of fresh water and salt water tanks in stock. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we are more than happy to order the tank your looking for just for you. Our aquariums that we keep in stock can run anywhere from 5 gallons - 250 gallons and more!
For all unique styles and personalities, we offer beautiful wood stands and canopies, or you can custom build a tank directly in your wall through our referred contractor!
Contact The Fish Place to learn more or stop by our store.
Moving? We understand moving is a stressful process alone, much less without worrying about safely moving your fish tank. At The Fish Place, we know how valuable your fish tank is, along with how priceless your fish are to you. Hire The Fish Place today and schedule an appointment to move your tank to its new home and put your mind at ease. The Fish Place has all the equipment necessary to move your fish tank while putting as little stress on your fish as possible, encouraging happy and healthy fish.
- Schedule the moving day for your tank
- Turn off pumps/filters
- Remove all decorations/plants
- Drain aquarium water into portable jugs
- Empty out gravel into a portable bucket
- Collect all of the fish and living critters into our transportation
- Pack up any equipment/supplies for the tank
- Deliver to the new location
- Place the tank in the new desired location & level as necessary
- Add gravel and decorations back in
- Fill tank with all existing water (use new water as needed)
- Set up pump and filters
- Add fish back in through an acclimation process
- Set up all equipment as previously set up
- We can clean the gravel, decorations, glass tops, and inside glass
for an additional charge
Starting January 4th, 2021 we will be closed on Mondays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.